Sunday, November 1, 2020

Resurrection

 It's been a while since I've blogged. But I wanted to share my absolute love of the androgynous Lelutka River head with those of you who read my little thoughts and rambles. 

It's awesome, there's a chin cleft and the features are absolutely intense without being overbearing. I've been playing with shaping the head, seeing what I can do with it and it really is capable of looking quite masculine or very bony feminine. There's a 2.5 update in the works, very soon and of course I'll have to tweak the slider features a little, but it's a 'Boundless' update that'll be coming and that means even more shape slider movement! I'm so excited I can hardly wait.

This feature I'm doing is a little more macabre, (Which is a style I love) and takes advantage of the Legacy body's ability to be transparent. GHOUL made some very lovely skeleton pieces that fit inside your body and it's very, very easy when using the BOM feature to get this effect! Now if we can get an emissive masking ability in one of the layers I'll be in heaven! Not much else is being worn aside from some sci fi pieces from SOLE (I love that place) a cute little hair from MOON and body augments from Ego&Aii and ears from Sweet Thing

I hope you enjoy what I came up with! <3


Skin BOM:       Enfer Sombre - Akasha (Albino tone)

              Enfer Sombre - Akasha brows

Makeup BOM:     Booty's Beauty shadows

                 Izzie's Shadows

               Lillith Tattoos

          BUS - eyes

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment