Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Blacklights! -Featuring Greer and some very phallic imagery

Well, not really. But I felt I'd been neglecting one of my most favorite heads in SL while the newness of the Evolution line was still fresh. So I decided to take Greer around the BoM block so to speak and give her the system layer treatment since the skin I prefer on her was updated to include layers.

I also got a little carried away with both layer stacking AND lighting, as  you can see. 


I was really intrigued by the lighting affect
that I had created and might have gotten
a little bit carried away while setting up for this
post. But I really wanted to share it with
the rest of you because well, 
LOOK! HOW COOL IS THAT!











Ahem, now that I've finished my little explosion of exuberance, let's get on to why we are actually here, 
Shall we?

Greer, in all her sassy beauty, can you believe I have 11 layers on her face? Yes, count them yourself!

















I absolutely love blending together all the unique and gorgeous work that I've collected over the years and newly created. The eyes though are what inspired this fun, phallic and sassy photo-shoot. Look closely, Yes, those are what you think they are. Hilarious and absolutely, unquestionably sexy! If you've got a certain something-something on your mind, these are sure to subtly hint at it. The ever sassy SeXXXual (Marketplace Only) fills a very fun need, from the wildly dramatic bimbos to the more subdued hussies 💜💜💋

SKIN (BoM)
Enfer Sombre* Baby - Porcelain - Omega System Layer (updated
Enfer Sombre* Porcelain V.6 Chubby A - Belleza
System Layers (BoM)
*Rainbow Sundae* Mini Lip Tattoos - Heart
Zibska Miki Lips 01
alaskametro<3 Liquid Shine Lipgloss - Mocha
.MILA. Flash Winged Eyeliner (lelutka) 1
#Adored - lovestoned shadows - Hot Fuss - 06
Unicult - Truely - Silver
Zibska Tasha Eye makeup - 05
Enfer Sombre* Baby - Porcelain {Sweet} Lipstain (included with skin)
Izzie's- Valentine's Cheek Hearts
.Mila. All Over Freckles Light 30%
Alaskametro<3 #onfleek brows
Appliers Used
SeXXXual Cockeyed Eyes (Layer eyes included with Omega HUD)
Okkbye. Whimsy Eyelashes



Be beautiful, experiment wildly and without fear. And always remember, Make a copy!
Much love, Lumi 

No comments:

Post a Comment