Sunday, January 19, 2020

Lelutka Evolution Heads - Nova

If you've read the Erin Showcase, you already know that I adore these heads. (All Lelu heads actually!)

In the process of gathering stuff for these blogposts, I've realized that I might love Nova just a little more than Erin. Her face is just so heart shaped and expressive!

I do really miss the Animation Moods combinations I have with my other Lelu heads though. I hope those come back in some shape or form with the Evolution.

Ok, on with the show! Remember, all of this is Nova/Belleza Isis and my own shapes.

Nova1
This one is a literal blast from the past
All BoM Layers

SKIN:
Glam Affair Lulu 6 (Arcade Gacha from 2015)














Nova2

All BoM Layers:
SKIN:
Enfer Sombre* Genus Albino tone - Johana

Tattoo Layers:
AlaskaMetro "Emma" Eyebrows - Brunette
Izzie's Holo Metallic Lipstick 13 (Alien) darker (75%)

APPLIER:
HD Makeup:
Booty's Beauty Daybreak HD Eyeshadows

Lashes:
okkbye. Dolly Eyelashes (Lelutka)


Nova3

All BoM Layers:
SKIN:
Enfer Sombre* Genus Albino tone - Johana

Tattoo Layers:
AlaskaMetro "Emma" Eyebrows - Brunette
AlaskaMetro "LiquidShine" Lipgloss - Mocha


APPLIER:
HD Makeup:
Booty's Beauty Daybreak HD Eyeshadows
Lashes:
okkbye. Dolly Eyelashes (Lelutka)




Yes, I love the shape of Nova, a little bit more than Erin. The heart shape always gets me I think. They take skins beautifully too!  (Both heads, don't be afraid to try something even if it says it's for one head in particular)

I've shown examples of older skins and skins that aren't even meant for Lelutka heads. You just have to experiment to see what works with Bakes on Mesh. In the case of messed up looking fingers and toes, you can use 'covers' such as this and this to blend your skin if/when using skins that are meant for other bodies or older skins in general. I think there might be new ones out there that are free by now, but I know for a fact that these work.

Be beautiful, experiment wildly and without fear. And always remember, Make a copy!
Much love, Lumi

No comments:

Post a Comment