Monday, January 27, 2020

Sparkly colors and some old, old beloved system eyes

I can't help it...
The Lelutka Nova is too much fun!


I went and got a new skin from Enfer Sombre, meant for the new Evolution lineup and I have to say it's ADORABLE! I'm not kidding. Just look at it! 

Ahem. Anyway! So the wonderful Booty gave me a sneak peek at her [Lelutka Evolution] Holo Mini kit. You get Lashes, shimmery eye shadow and that pretty lip stain all in this kit! It's so adorable I went digging deep ... -deep- into my ancient system layer eye folder for some eyes that I knew would be perfect! Sadly, I don't see the original creator around anymore but I always adored their stuff. 

Without much ado today, because it's late (it's 7am, my nighttime), and I really wanted to share this before I went to bed, here's the cutest Moonicorn you'll EVER see ♥
SKIN (BoM)
Enfer Sombre* Elena - Porcelain - Lelutka Evolution system layer
Enfer Sombre* Porcelain V.6 Chubby A - Belleza
System Layers (BoM)
  ..::Skull Candy::.. Gum Eyes Blue 2013 November Group Gift
Enfer Sombre* Elena - Lelutka Eyebrows {Tintable}

HD Appliers Used
*Booty's Beauty* [Lelutka Evolution] Holo Mini Kit HUD


Be beautiful, experiment wildly and without fear. And always remember, Make a copy!
Much love, Lumi 


No comments:

Post a Comment