Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Something old, Something new - Nova HD makeup

I'm having a lot of fun playing with the return of system layers (BoM) and the new Lelutka Evolution heads. If you couldn't tell, dear reader.

Last night I was graciously given some goodies from Booty, of our very own Booty's Beauty (Inworld Location, and Marketplace). I thought I'd showcase them here. I have some stuff from her from many, many years ago and -somehow- I lost track of this awesome designer for quite some time.

She's begun creating HD makeups for the Evo lineup and I must say I am in love. I'm enjoying the rich colors and depth she's creating. And the nice little bonuses she includes from time to time! Very sweet person to talk with and what's awesome, it's affordable on any linden budget!

I also got some BoM updates to some previously purchased applier skins. and I'll once again show that you can use just about any skin so don't be afraid to experiment!

Enough of my endless chatter. Let's get on with the pretty!
(Remember this is on Lelutka Nova head with my own personal shape)

 
SKIN (BoM)
Enfer: Sombre* Mika - Porcelain -(Intended for Genus babyface)
Enfer Sombre* Porcelain V.6 Chubby A - Belleza
System Layers (BoM)
 *Booty's Beauty* Stormy Eyes 2
Enfer Sombre* Ginger Eyebrows (tintable) -(Intended for Genus babyface)
Enfer Sombre* Ginger Freckles (brown) -(Intended for Genus babyface)
HD Appliers Used
*Booty's Beauty* Pitch Dark HD Eyeshadows HUD
*Booty's Beauty* Dollface HD Lips 9-16 HUD

Be beautiful, experiment wildly and without fear. And always remember, Make a copy!
Much love, Lumi 

No comments:

Post a Comment